At long last I’ve officially released Oxidizer 0.4.3 on Sourceforge.
Since the sneak preview I’m made the following changes
- Oxidizer now starts in the centre of the screen.
- Fixed an issue where Genomes generated in the Breeder or GenePool that used Final XForm could render differently in the main editor.
- Fixed a Core Data issue where the first genome loaded into the editor would not get a preview render.
- Copies of each genome rendered is now saved in ~/Library/Application Support/Oxidizer rather than the console log.
Changes between 0.4.2 and the sneak release were…
- Increased Leopard Compatibility.
- Fixed Crashes related to colour selection from the Color Well palettes.